The Speaks Family

The Speaks Family
July 2011

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Random thoughts.

Having breakfast with Floyd Masters the Monday made me realize how much I enjoy being in youth/young adult ministry. It gave me such joy.

This pregnancy is taking forever.

Although my sister and I have never been "close" or what you call BFF's, I am beginning to realize how much I miss her not being here in Lafayette.

I am so looking forward to being a mother of 3! I cannot wait to see the girls interacting with their new baby brother/sister and see how excited they are to be a part of it all.

My marriage is amazing right now. I love the place that it's at and cannot wait for it to keep getting better.

I really want to go back to school, but I really don't want to. I HATED school, HATED homework. I think I will just put it off a little longer. ha ha

And finally I want twins, secretly. I mean, I was a twin and they run in my family. It could happen, right? I know I would probably cry and be a little overwhelmed until I had everything planned out and under control. BUT I would still LOVE IT>

1 comment:

  1. Sister I miss you to! and I have realized we have been getting closer now that im gone its weird.... I also want you to have twins (boys) you know to make it even an all.

    love you

    ReplyDelete